More info coming soon :)
DRIFTA FANS CAMPING EVENT – CAMP COBARK DFCE 2020
NEW DATES FOR DFCE AT CAMP COBARK SET TO:
EVENT IS POSTPONED – PLEASE CHECK THE DRIFTA FANS PAGE FOR MORE INFO
DFCE – Camp Cobark – October 2020 to be postponed !! After much discussion and deliberation with Luke and with the Drifta Team, it is with sadness that due to Covid, we have no option but to postpone the planned October event until next year.
We are hoping to reschedule in early 2021 – late March or April.
Any bookings made and paid for will carry over to the 2021 event.
For those who would like a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will process refund or you can use as a credit with your next purchase.
For those who still want to get away, Camp Cobark will be open and some of us will still be going up for the same weekend. If you want to join us, you can book directly with Camp Cobark.
Thanks everyone for your understanding and I hope to see you in October or next year. 👍👍
More info will be added soon