STARTER PACK PLUS:
The Starter Pack Plus is designed for Caravanners, Campers and others who want to start with a multipurpose pack that covers the use of the Ezy Anchors in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan parks.
8 Ezy Anchors
4 x 200mm Long Outback Screws
4 x 280mm Long Coastal Screws
The Coastal Pack is designed for those who caravan or camp within the Coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach and on typically firm sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan Parks. It is not suitable to soft beach sand!
6 Ezy Anchors
6 x 280mm Long Screws
The Outback Pack is designed for those who spend the majority of their time travelling within Australia and away from the Coastal soils, it is designed for areas such as The Far Outback and Centre of Australia. It is designed for the hard red dirt and gravelly surfaces found in these areas.
6 Ezy Anchors
6 x 200mm Long Screws
The colour of the Ezy Anchor has been chosen to increase visibility both in daylight and at night. It has a low profile with a countersunk screw head which means it is safer in the event of tripping as all surfaces are rounded and cannot cause injury to flesh.
It will not allow your guy lines to release during inclement weather. This is thanks to the unique shape developed through tireless research, trial and error.
When loads are applied it will not give way or elongate to the point of your awning, tent or pop up structure being damaged in normal weather conditions.
Ezy Anchor makes set up and take down time extremely quick with the use of a cordless drill or impact driver, meaning the recreational time that you have come to enjoy is available in minutes and not hours.
Ezy Anchor has been designed for use by any member of the family that is of an age who are safe to use a cordless drill or impact driver and therefore family members can be happy helping to set up and take down camp. What could be better?
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete