Mega Gator-Jaw is a better built synthetic shackle with a breaking strength of 76,400 lbs! Starting with our uniquely designed button knot and self-tightening loop that will not to slip off during use. We use Plasma the highest strength synthetic rope available with our proprietary vinyl urethane coating process for abrasion protection. We even pre-test every shackle before it’s packaged and shipped.
Breaking Strength: 76,400 lbs!
Mega Gator-Jaw® synthetic shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. These rope shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles. Mega Gator-Jaw® shackles won’t rust and are so light they float. These superior tow rope connectors are great for 4×4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel – 76,400 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats – no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible – easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction – no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
How To Use:
- Open Mega Gator-Jaw® shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Mega Gator-Jaw® eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Mega Gator-Jaw® shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Mega Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Mega Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.