Ooni 3 is the outdoor oven that changed everything and launched a hundred thousand pizzas.
Portable, fast and flaming hot, Ooni 3 makes wood-fired cooking truly accessible and brings incredible pizza to your very own garden. Fire it up with wood pellets and make the exceptional your new standard.
Ooni 3 runs on energy-efficient wood pellets that lend pizza an authentic wood-fired flavour, and is super lightweight – take it on the go to the beach, park, or wherever the pizza party is. Ready to cook in 10 minutes, Ooni 3 reaches temperatures up to 932°F (500°C) and cooks Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds.
The world’s first portable pellet pizza oven, Ooni 3 is our classic, patented pizza oven design. Ooni 3 revolutionised outdoor cooking, heating to double the temperatures of domestic ovens at a fraction of the price of permanent wood-fired ovens.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX:
- We changed the spelling of our name from Uuni to Ooni in 2018. Uuni 3 has now transitioned to Ooni 3 – it’s still exactly the same fantastic product, and will simply have ‘Ooni’ on the door from now on.
- Ooni 3 Pizza Oven
- Wood pellet burner
- Stone baking board
- Essentials Guide & Manual
- Weight: 13.4 kg boxed
- Size: 22cm h x 36cm w x 64cmm l with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Ooni 3 including chimney: 67cm
- Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″
- Max pizza size: 13”
- Max clearance above stone: 11cm
- Power: approx. 6 kWh
- Fuel: wood pellets
- Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
The Ooni 3 uses wood pellets which are energy dense and inexpensive. They are readily available at your local Hardware outlet or BBQ Retailer.
The Black Pearl Charcoal is also ideal
Check out the Ooni Facebook Community to learn tips, tricks and see how good these little ovens are for yourself.
- AUSTRALIAN BLACK PEARL CHARCOAL $39.00 inc. gst
The Ooni pizza peel is a shovel-like tool enabling you to slide your pizza in and out of the Ooni with ease. It is the perfect pizza accessory for the wood fired pizza oven. The Ooni
wood-fired oven doesn’t come with a peel so this handy tool is a must-have when trying to make the perfect pizza.
Why not get two – it is always a good idea to have an extra one – this way you can build an extra pizza on one peel whilst the other one is cooking away Keeping hungry waiting times to a minimum which is essential for keeping friends and family happy.
If you want to cook the perfect pizza in 60 seconds you need to have the stone heated to 752°F. The Ooni Infrared Thermometer provides an accurate temperature reading at any surface you point at. It couldn’t be easier with the laser guide you simply point the Ooni Infrared Thermometer at the centre of the pizza stone and the temperature will be displayed, aim for between 400°C to 485°C for the perfect pizza that cooks in 60 seconds.
In the Box:
- Ooni Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x 9v Battery
- Protective carry case with belt loop
- Instruction Manual
- Backlit screen
- Temperature measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Max. temp: 600°C / 1112°F
- Size: 19cm x 13cm x 6cm
- Colour: Yellow / Grey
- Power: 9v Battery (supplied)
- Materials: Plastic