The perfect length for cutting firewood or clearing trails. Has its own hardened plastic case. All the Outback Range have the arbor composite non-slip handles and black, nickel/tin coated blades for long-lasting in rough conditions.
The black nickel/tin blade, not only looks good but has higher corrosion resistance and is anti reflective.
- BLADE LENGTH: 24cm Curved
- TEETH PITCH: 8 per 30mm (6.8 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 288g (0.63 lbs)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.