The OUTBACK Silky Pocket Boy has been designed for hard work in the outback. With a new camo-style handle crafted from wood particles and rubber. Will virtually “stick like glue” to your hand in the wet, or if you are dressing a beast, as it will cut through bone as well as wood.
The black nickel/tin blade, not only looks good but has higher corrosion resistance. It might be small, but what a weapon.
- Blade Length: 170mm Straight
- Teeth Pitch: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- Weight: 250g
- Non-Set Teeth: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.