Product description by F55
Gator-Jaw™ soft shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. Gator-Jaw™ shackles won’t rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4×4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
The NexGen PRO, synthetic shackle is made from 3/8” HMPE diameter synthetic rope. It has a rated breaking strength of 47,000 lbs.
A flexible tough epoxy rubber slider slips over a patented designed knot making a strong closed connector.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Extremely Strong – 47,000 lb. breaking strength! (23.3t)
- It floats – no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible – easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction – no pins to fasten!
Advantages Using Soft Shackles with FACTOR55 Products:
- Large shackle mounting hole corner radius of R.125″
- Large radius provides more surface area for less stress on rope fibers during pulls
- All Factor 55 products are tumbled and deburred for the smoothest surface eliminating rope fiber snags
- Used by certified recovery trainers and the ULTRA4 Racing community
- The use of a soft shackle provides a SEMI-CLOSED system
- Common 3/4″ Screw Pin Anchor Bow Shackle: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Gator Jaw Soft Shackle: 5.5 oz
- Off-Road Recovery
MADE IN USA
WHEN IN USE WITH RED WINCH MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PROTECTION SLEEVES
Comparing hard shackles to their soft siblings is perhaps a simpler process than we initially imagined.
The critical difference is easily spotted – if a weak link in our recovery setup were to fail we’ve got one less potential projectile that with bad luck might damage our vehicle, and with worse luck, our friends and family. READ FULL REVIEW HERE
Suits most soft shackles. Very tough material, protects soft shackles from getting damaged by hooks etc…PURCHASE HERE