Sterpien Classic has been using UV lights to make water safe to drink for over 15 years. This best selling product has ensured hundreds of thousands of people all over the world have had safe drinking water while exploring and camping. The next generation of Classic operates on 4 AA batteries. With one set of alkaline batteries, the Classic 3 purifies up to 50 litres, while with lithium batteries you can purify up to 150 litres.
- Easy to use. Just activate, place in water and stir. LED indicators will flash when water is safe to drink
- Ergengomic design with easy-to-remove twist off cap
- Can be powered by alkaline, lithium or NiMH batteries
- Only requires 4 x AA batteries
- Enhanced LEDs indicate treatment size and status of batteries and lamp.
- Includes Steripen Pre-Filter and Pouch
- 22mm diameter minimum for bottle opening
- In Use Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.6cm x 4.3cm x 4.3 cm
- Packed Dimensions LxWxH): 26cm x 7cm x 7cm
- Weight 0.82kg
- Lamp Life: 8000 Treatments
- Warranty 3 years