Length – 1085 mm (42.72 inches)
Width – 312 mm (12.28 inches)
Height – 62 mm (2.44 inches)
84 mm (3.31 inches)
TRED GT (pair)
weighs 5.5kgs (12.13 pounds)
- MADE TO LAST
- Constructed using high quality automotive grade polypropylene
- Distinct patented grip profile developed from real data and engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the outer edges of tires aka ‘sipes’
- MADE FOR EVERY SEASON
- Optimized design and product development to help you recover from sand, mud, and snow
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- The world’s first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a Lifetime Warranty!
- Nest your TRED GT or TRED HD recovery boards from entry ramp to shovel end, to give a potentially limitless recovery surface without the need for additional joiners.
- PROGRESSIVE VARIABLE TOOTH DESIGN
- Improved tooth distribution and design based on research of hundreds of tire manufacturer’s tread patterns for maximum traction to create an effortless escape.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND FEATURES
- Ergonomic features to the shovel and handles, plus a contour ramp for maximum grip, comfort, and control to clear debris & obstructions
- CONCAVE RAMP
- Get better surface contact to the vehicle’s tires for optimum initial traction and recovery ease.
- CONVEX PROFILE
- The convex board design conforms to the direction of the terrain as you roll out of the hole your tires and vehicle are in.