Fitting times and date
- Most vehicle fit outs can be completed within ½ a day (4-5 hours). Some large fit outs (including 12V dual battery installs) may take a full day, and occasionally some of the larger (van) fit outs can take several days.
- Our fit out start times are strictly 8am (Mon to Fri) and midday (Mon to Thu). On arrival at Drifta you will be greeted by our staff and we will run through the work to be carried out with you.
- We then have a courtesy bus that can drop you off in town (by the bus station – next to public toilets) and the bus driver will confirm pick up time with you (depending on what work you have being carried out).
- We supply you with some coffee vouchers for a great café in town so you can enjoy a complimentary coffee / drink on us during your wait.
- When the bus collects you the driver will direct you to our show room / shop where you can wait until your vehicle is ready. Showroom staff can also assist you with any other purchases you might like, or if you have any questions on other products.
- Fitting dates do book out in advance so if you need a specific date please book in early to avoid disappointment.
What to do in Gloucester?
Gloucester is a lovely little regional town with plenty to offer. There are plenty of shops, café’s, a couple of pubs and a very good art gallery to check out. Also a great park on the river, an Olympic sized swimming pool and a few interesting walks close by.
Gloucester Tourist Information Office – (02) 6538 5252
Where to stay?
Gloucester has many accommodation types to offer – a beautiful caravan park on the river, several motels and pubs…plus lots of B&B style places within the town and surrounds. If you have your own transport then you can even look for a place that’s a bit out of town.