Length – 1090 mm (42.91 inches)
Width – 314 mm (12.36 inches)
Height – 62 mm (2.44 inches)
84 mm (3.31 inches).
TRED HD (pair)
weighs 6.9kgs (15.21 pounds)
- MADE TO LAST
- Expertly engineered with nylon formulation
- Distinct patented grip profile developed from real data and engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the outer edges of tires aka ‘sipes’
- MADE FOR EVERY SEASON
- Whether it’s sand, mud, or snow, the optimized design and product development of TRED HD’s will get you out of a tough spot.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- The world’s first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a Lifetime Warranty!
- Nest your TRED GT or TRED HD recovery boards from entry ramp to shovel end, to give a potentially limitless recovery surface without the need for additional joiners.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND FEATURES
- Ergonomic features to the shovel and handles, plus a contour ramp for maximum grip, comfort, and control to clear debris & obstructions
- DEDICATED ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
- With a directional recovery board we’re able to design the nodule’s profile to better grip the tyre’s profile and allow it to conform to the terrain.
- PROGRESSIVE VARIABLE TOOTH DESIGN
- Improved tooth distribution and design based on research of hundreds of tire manufacturer’s tread patterns for maximum traction to create an effortless escape.
- CONCAVE/CONVEX PROFILE
- Get better surface contact to the vehicle’s tires for optimum initial traction and recovery ease. The convex board design conforms to the direction of the terrain as you roll out of the hole your tires and vehicle are in.